City of Santa Fe Springs

Seal of the City of Santa Fe Springs

General Law city
Incorporated: May 15, 1957
City Hall: 11710 E Telegraph Rd, Santa Fe Springs, California 90670
City Telephone: (562) 868-0511
Website: www.santafesprings.org
Population (2010 Census):
16,223 (2000 Census: 17,438; 1990 Census: 15,520). For latest State Population Estimates, click here.
Population Density (2010 Census): 1,828.1 persons per square mile
Population Age 65+ (2010 Census): 13.3% (2000 Census: 12.8%; 1990 Census: 11.6%)
Population Under Age 18 (2010 Census): 26.4% (2000 Census: 29.1%; 1990 Census: 28.8%)
Land Area: 8.87 square miles (22.98 square kilometers)
Water Area: 0.04 square miles (0.10 square kilometers)

Other City Facts & Statistics

City Government Officials

Previously known as Fulton Sulphar Springs & Health Resort, a sanitarium established by J.E. Fulton in 1873. In 1886, the Santa Fe Railroad purchased the mineral springs and renamed it after itself.

City in red below. Click on map for more detailed color map of county.

Map showing location of the City of Santa Fe Springs